Franchises FOR RE-SALE
Some great reasons to opt for an existing business:
- Existing Sales and cash flow
- Existing Stock of Boats to sell
- Existing customers
- Existing local partnerships and relationships
- Established MotorhomeDepot brand recognition.
These elements build confidence not only in your potential future business, but also in the banks and other institutions who may support you in this venture.
WHY ARE THESE BUSINESS OWNERS SELLING?
Business owners have a number of reasons why they want to sell…
- For some business owners selling is part of their exit strategy and investment.
- Business owners planning to retire.
- Relocation to new area or country.
- Some have not enjoyed the success they envisaged.
- To release equity or value from their businesses.
Research on Re-sale
The NatWest/BFA Survey of UK franchising reported that 66% of all recent purchasers of franchised businesses did so by buying an existing business.
Motorhome Stock Value GBP
Within the geographical borders of the county of Essex (borders as existing of 1/1/2004) with M25 as a border in the South West of the county.
50 motorhomes currently listed.
VALUE OF MOTORHOMES LISTED
AVERAGE VALUE OF MOTORHOMES LISTED
This is a retirement sale.
This well established Motorhome Brokerage operates under licence covering the Essex* area as part of the Motorhome Group. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime territory;owned by the current owner for 11 years the business operates from an office at Fambridge Yacht Haven. During this time the owner has built up very good business relationships with many local marinas and boatyards.
The majority of our clients are within 10 miles of the office base; and there is therefore a great opportunity for further business development throughout the whole of Essex*.
The Boatshed Group sell more boats than any other yacht broker with 260,000 unique website visitors monthly, and over 700,000 registered users looking for boats. Great training available on brokerage process, systems and legal requirements.